It’s Spring! Well, kind of. My calendar says it is, but Mother Nature sure doesn’t want to cooperate! However I refuse to let her dictate when I enjoy this season! So I’m going to go out to all the farmers markets I possibly can when the weather is nice.
I love shopping at Farmer’s Markets! So many different things to see, touch, smell, taste! And being a handmade artist myself, I have a whole other appreciation for their items than I ever did before. Inevitably however, I always leave the house without something I’ll need while I’m there. Being the generous loving (okay not really but I’ll pretend!) person that I am, I compiled a list of five must have things that you need with you at the farmers market this year!
1. Bring cash! Cards ar okay at Walmart, but shopping at a farmers market is tricky. Some vendors have the ability to run a card, and others don’t. Don’t get stuck in an awkward situation by not having cash on hand. These little cash wallets from JustanE are the perfect thing to keep everything together! The little wrist strap makes it easy for hands free shopping, and the owls are adorable!
2. Market Bag! (Duh!) his one is kind of a given. What will you put your treasures in without it? Your pocket? Nah, that’s not cool man. Check out this bag from yours truly, as it’s the perfect size to bring with you!
3. Bring a small cooler Stick it in the back of your car to keep everything fresh until you get home. This way you don’t have to worry about stopping for coffee, or running to the post office. You can do it without your finds going bad. This backseat organizer from Amazon checks all the boxes!
4. Sunscreen! Make sureyou’re all protected, because I’ve learned the hard way that the more time I’m outside the angrier my skin gets at me. Bring it. Don’t be like me!
5. Make sure to bring ahat to shield you from the sun and keep you cool. Trust me on this. This is one of the cutest straw hats I’ve ever seen! NuDesignFloral does an awesome job! Cute and functional is the way to go!
I hope you found this lst helpful! Happy shopping!